- We provide a lunch menu (which includes soup, main dish, dessert and drinks) for 12.60 €, available for all participants. If you’re interested in this lunch option, please check the correspondent box during your registration for the symposium.
- For university students, we provide a lunch at the nearby cafeteria for 2.55 €. If you’re interested in this lunch option, please follow the instructions during your registration for the symposium.
Other lunch options nearby include:
- Campus São João (shopping center, 10 minutes walking distance from FEUP) with known franchise restaurants and others (http://www.campussaojoao.com/)
- “Já lá foste” snack-bar/restaurant (3 minutes walking distance from FEUP). Address: R. Dr. Roberto Frias 291, Porto).
- Several restaurants options on the buildings in front of São João Hospital (15 minutes walking distance from FEUP).
Social Dinner (20 €)
Social dinner is a great moment to exchange experiences with speakers & scientific committee, while enjoying typical Portuguese food.
Date: Friday evening, 22nd April
Restaurant: Casa Garrett, close to one of the most iconic views of Porto (Virtudes garden)
Address: Rua do Doutor Barbosa de Castro, 56/58, Miragaia, Porto 4050-090
Couvert: Lupine paté, olives, flavored olive oil aromatized, quail egg with honey mayonnaise and mustard
Starters: Typical soup “caldo verde” with black pork chorizo; and scrambled eggs with Pleutorhus mushrooms and fresh parsley*
Main dish: Codfish on a bed of potatoes, onions, roasted peppers and garlic OR Seasoned pork pieces with floured tripe, black sausage, chestnuts, pickled and fried potatoes**
Desserts: Chocolate cake and fruit salad
Included: Drinks and coffee
*Vegetarian/Vegan option: Typical soup “caldo verde” (without black pork chorizo) and legumes salad with mushrooms
** Vegetarian/Vegan option: Pleurothus risotto